Current Opening: Marketing Coordinator
The Attorneys For Freedom Law Firm, located in Chandler, Arizona, has an immediate opening for a Marketing Coordinator. Our law firm actively seeks to inspire and improve the lives of its clients, employees and the general community. We are activists who value and intentionally promote the principles of a free society. Our practice areas include Criminal Defense, Personal Injury, Wrongful Death, Civil Rights, and Civil Litigation. To learn more about our firm visit: www.AttorneysForFreedom.com
The ideal candidate will be highly organized, a creative self-starter, possess exceptional verbal and written communication skills, and able to work both independently and as part of a team.
The Marketing Coordinator is responsible for providing marketing and administrative support to the Marketing Director and Marketing Manager.
Tasks will include but are not limited to:
- Coordinating and participating in a wide variety of marketing events.
- Monitoring marketing campaigns and generating reports.
- Assisting in troubleshooting CRM glitches.
- Responsible for Attorneys on Retainer membership administrative tasks.
- Assisting in managing postings and monitoring firm social media platforms.
- Assisting in scheduling and creating video content and editing.
- Assisting in creating targeted email content.
- Inventory and organization of marketing collateral and promotional items.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Must be a pro-active problem solver with the ability to multi-task while maintaining attention to detail.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Suite including Outlook. Experience with Infusionsoft, Adobe Creative, and I-Movie a plus.
- Graphic design skills a plus.
- Maintain a professional appearance and provide a positive company image to the public.
- Must be prompt, responsible, reliable and maintain confidentiality.
- Passionate and personable.
- Must be a great communicator, and responsive to client, attorney, and team needs.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Pay depending on experience
- Subsidized Medical and Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Flexible paid time off
- Excellent learning environment
- Fun Firm events and outings
We are seeking a happy and long-term team member who is ready to grow with us.
Thank you for your interest in working with the Attorneys For Freedom. Please submit your contact information, cover letter and resume through the form below. By submitting your information through this career interest form, you understand that your details will be added to a list to fill current and/or future vacancies that may occur within the next six (6) months or may be extended as needed by our human resources office.
One of our hiring managers may contact you for more information if your qualifications meet our current needs.
Our law firm actively seeks to inspire and improve the lives of its clients, employees and the general community. We are activists who value and intentionally promote the principles of a free society. Our practice areas include Criminal Defense, Personal Injury, Wrongful Death, Civil Rights, and Civil Litigation.
To learn more about our firm visit: www.AttorneysForFreedom.com