If you are facing difficulties in terms of sustained injuries due to the negligence of another driver, your case could merit compensation. Each case is different, and compensation could be claimed due to non-economic factors or economic factors such as:
- The replacement of your vehicle or auto repair thereof due to property damage
- Possible requirement for car rental until such time you have your own vehicle
- The payment of hospital expenses and medication
- Past and future medical expenses as a direct result of the accident
- Suffering and pain
- Possible rehabilitation
- Loss of income, both past and future
- Loss of association to life
- Any other factors which may be relevant to your specific case. Ask us at The Attorneys For Freedom.
With the increasing amount of cars on the road, auto accidents continue to be a daily occurrence throughout Phoenix Arizona. While not all auto accidents result in severe injury, many auto accident victims suffer from incredibly painful and debilitating injuries. Some of these injuries may include neck and shoulder injuries, crushed limbs or organs, broken or fractured bones, loss of feeling, paralysis, scarring or disfigurement, nerve damage, internal bleeding, head and brain injuries, spinal cord injuries, amputations and even death.