Attorney Marc J. Victor will be speaking to students of the C2 Tactical Gun Class about The 5 Things Every Responsible Gun Owner Ought to Know on September 29th at the Tempe location from 4:00 pm to 5:00 pm.
Marc regularly speaks to groups on topics ranging from practical to philosophical including:
1. How to deal with the police during a traffic stop;
2. The legal aspects of gun ownership and self-defense;
3. Your rights under the 4th Amendment regarding search and seizure;
4. How the criminal justice system works;
5. Arizona Criminal Law and Things Your Teenager Ought to Know;
6. Is America becoming a police state?
7. Should marijuana be legalized?
8. Does the United States Constitution protect you?
9. Why the libertarians have it right;
10. The Ins and Outs of DUI Law.
In addition to the topics listed above, Marc J. Victor is generally able and willing to discuss and present on several “hot topics” of the day. Although agreement on any matter is not guaranteed, we can guarantee a lively and thought-provoking discussion. Indeed, Marc J. Victor strongly prefers disagreement, as it provides a more interesting and meaningful discussion.
If you would like to sign up for a quality gun course, contact our friends at C2 Tactical. They can be reached on the web at: C2 Tactical or by calling them at: (480) 588-8802. They were voted Arizona’s Best Indoor Gun Range and offer the best firearms, gun safety classes, and shooting packages around. Please see what they have to offer.
f you would like a video for your gun class or you would like to have attorney Marc Victor speak at your gun class or event; please contact us to schedule a date and time. To get a free downloadable copy of Attorney Marc J. Victors book, The 5 Things Every Responsible Gun Owner Ought to Know, just text the word ‘guns’ to 96000.