ALMOST ALL ARIZONA GUN CRIMES CARRY A MANDATORY PRISON SENTENCE FOR THOSE WHO ARE FOUND GUILTY.
It is essential to have an experienced, established, and aggressive gun crimes criminal defense attorney to represent you. An attorney who understands and has experience with Arizona’s self-defense laws can provide you with the necessary defense to fight any criminal charges connected to legal or illegal weapons, and specifically guns.
The classification of weapons or dangerous instruments generally covers any object used in committing a deadly or violent crime such as but not limited to baseball bats, cars, knives, and guns. All deadly or violent crimes committed using these objects or resulting in serious physical injuries usually mandate long prison sentences for those who are convicted.
ARE YOU BEING CHARGED WITH A GUN RELATED CRIME AND NEED REPRESENTATION NOW?CONTACT OUR LAW FIRM AT (480) 755-7110
Knowing when to pull out your gun and when not to pull out your gun could mean the difference between freedom, or a mandatory minimum sentence of 5 to 15 years. Watch the videos and read the articles below to familiarize yourself with Arizona Firearm Laws.
ATTORNEY MARC J. VICTOR DISCUSSING GUN LAWS AND GUN RIGHTS
FIVE THINGS EVERY GUN OWNER OUGHT TO KNOW
THE RIGHT CRIMINAL DEFENSE GUN CRIMES ATTORNEY WILL:
- Think “outside the box” to utilize all available theories of defense available under Arizona law
- Work aggressively at the initial appearance stage of proceedings to secure a release from incarceration
- Listen carefully to the client to understand the client’s point of view, wants, needs and goals
- Obtain and carefully review all available discovery
- Employ and utilize the best and most qualified experts to help defend the case
- Deconstruct the prosecutor’s case point by point
- Draft and argue all motions aggressively
- Present the case and the client in the best possible light
- Effectively deal with the press if necessary
- Negotiate with the prosecutor and all supervisors to obtain the best possible plea offer
- Carefully discuss the plea and advantages and disadvantages of trial with the client
- Render well-reasoned and straight forward legal advice without legalese
- Take the case to trial if necessary
ARIZONA CRIMINAL WEAPONS AND GUN CHARGES DEFENSE
Arizona Firearms Attorney – All the above gun and weapon related felony offenses each carries mandatory prison sentences. As such, it is essential that those charged, whether you or someone you know, receives aggressive and experienced representation in court during each phase of the representation. These are not the types of crimes that can be properly defended by an inexperienced and unqualified attorney or even an experienced attorney who “dabbles” in criminal defense law. These types of crimes are best defended by an attorney who is both an Arizona State Bar Certified Specialist in Criminal Law and who has decades of experience in representing people charged with these specific types of crimes throughout Arizona in both state and federal court.